[pmwiki-users] travel map?

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Thu Jun 14 14:27:46 CDT 2007

Dear Hans,

we are part of a project, which is called "open street map" which is
generated by volonteers with gps devices which has no restrictions in
its usage.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?mlat=53.6333333&mlon=10.0666667&zoom=14

You might not find your home yet, but you luckily live relatively close
to its inventor. And of course its zoomable and can be exported even to SVG.

regards, Stephan.