[pmwiki-users] textarea form extensions and linebreak

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jun 14 19:58:37 CDT 2007

On 6/14/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> One option I've been using is two options for prefilling the value:
>
> (:input textarea source=Some.Page:)
> or
> (:input textarea data=Some.Page:Var:)
>
> This first fills the source with the whole page, the second the appropriate ptv.

Correction: I'm currently using page=Some.Page and data=Some.Page:Var

But I don't see why in PmWiki we can't do source=Some.Page and
source=Some.Page:var or source=Some.Page$:var. Probably a better
syntax actually, as you don't have to worry about what to do when
someone gives both a page and data parameter both...

Cheers,
Dan