[pmwiki-users] 2.2.0: add Site.SiteHeader and Site.SiteFooter

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Fri Jun 15 19:22:54 CDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 01:32:46PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> For 2.2.0, I'm thinking that we should go ahead and
> make Site.SiteHeader and Site.SiteFooter part of the
> core distribution, instead of being a recipe/configuration
> change as it is now.  This would mean that by default
> every group would add the contents of any Site.SiteHeader
> page and Site.SiteFooter page to all pages when displayed.

Is this header always included in all groups, or is it a fallback if the
Group.GroupHeader doesn't exist?

If it is always included in all groups, then Site.AllGroupHeader is
probably a better name.

If it is only included if the Group.GroupHeader doesn't exist, then I
think Site.SiteHeader is probably a better name.

Kathryn Andersen