[pmwiki-users] Layout

Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com
Wed Jun 20 12:39:25 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've installed pmwiki on a linux machine and I'm using monobook skin. I
keep having this problem that after including
the AuthUser recipe the layout doesn't come up properly after a user or
the admin login. The main page starts from the middle of the window
and there's "p>" at the top left corner of the page, but it'll be fixed
after a refresh. I've tried different
versions, 2.1.27 and 2.2.0-beta57 but I have the same problem with both. I
attach
the source code of the home page before and after refresh in case those
are helpful.
Sometimes I get around 8 warning messages at the top of the page that :
"Warning: Compilation failed: unmatched parentheses at offset 8 in
/var/www/html/beta/pmwiki.php on line 1468".
I have no idea why this happens and it's driving me crazy, I appreciate
your help very much.

Thanks,
Naeimeh

To help combat SPAM DALSA will no longer return delivery failure notifications for incorrect or invalid addresses.

the system manager.

This email message has also been swept for the presence of computer viruses

Please note that DALSA employee addresses have been standardized to dalsa.com-- Please update your address book as may be required