[pmwiki-users] recipe for hackers

Vince Admin Account vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Jun 21 13:08:18 CDT 2007

Dear jdd,
In my opinion, a "How to create your own recipe" page would be a good
thing. It probably already exists somewhere, but I could not
find it. I would be happy to work on it with you, if it does not
exist. But I would request that you take out the nowrap directive if
you can.
The long lines in code can be made to not wrap, and the lines of
ordinary text that don't wrap are making it somewhat hard to read.

So, people, does this page exist?
     Vince