[pmwiki-users] Pagelist and wikitrail

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Mon Jun 25 20:35:57 CDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:04:54PM +0200, Nicolas Poulain wrote:
> Is there a way to build an automatic circular trail from the list of the
> pages of a group ?
>
> I tried :
>
>     (:pagelist group={$Group} fmt=#list name=-RecentChanges:)
>     %trail%<<|[[{$Group}]]|>>
>
> with :
>
>     [[#list]]
>     (:template defaults order=title:)
>     * [[{=$FullName}|{=$Titlespaced}]]
>     [[#listend]]
>
> on Site.LocalTemplates
> But it doesn't work because it seems the bullet list generated by
> pagelist is not interpreted as a trail.

That is correct: pagelists are not interpreted as trails.

You might be interested in FauxTrail[1], which provides a "grouptrail"
pagelist format.  That gives a trail-like listing of all the pages in a
group

<< previous | group-home-page | next >>

like so

(:pagelist group={$Group} list=content order=title fmt=grouptrail:)

It isn't circular though.  I could probably figure out
how to make it circular with some help -- suggestions, anyone?

(1) http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FauxTrail

Kathryn Andersen