[pmwiki-users] Updated skins

Ian MacGregor lists at imacgregor.com
Tue Jun 26 07:47:16 CDT 2007

Hello all,
 I have been working on perfecting some of my skins and have updated the
following items:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BFSkin

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GraynessSkin
* converted this entire skin to tables for a better appearance in Internet
Explorer

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ParchmentSkin

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RoundedSkin

All skins have had the following updates:
* converted .png images to .gif images for a better appearance in Internet
Explorer (IE6 doesn't handle transparency in .png files well)
* added a contrasting color to a.createlinktext to make it stand out from
other links
* minor tweaks for a better appearance

The updates have been tested on Firefox 1.5 and 2.0 and have passed xhtml and
CSS2 validation. Please let me know if anyone has a problem with any of these
skins in other browsers.

Regards,
Ian MacGregor