[pmwiki-users] breakpagelist

Martin Spindler spindler at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Jun 29 00:43:50 CDT 2007

Hi Hans and others,

I just installed the the breakpagelist recipe and it's great.

Anyway, I tuned the script a little, and hope you like it.  Just search
for #martin in the source code to see my changes:

Here is a small summary of what I did:

* added $BPLTo, $BPLFrom page variables
* added some css classes
* changed div->span
* (:breakpagelist:) does not output the string 'Pages' anymore.

@hans Would you put my changes onto the official Cookbook page?

Anyway, the script is not perfect yet. Here are two problems I couldn't fix:

* $PBLPageCount ALWAYS returns 10000 (instead of the real pagelist number
* $BPLTo returns a multiple of $BPLEntiresPerPage (which works in
general, but not on the last batch)

Does anybody have a suggestions, how to fix that problem?

Cheers,
Martin.