[pmwiki-users] Files missing from wiki.d directory

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sat Jun 30 10:48:59 CDT 2007

> wiki.d directory, but are not.  These pages show up when I navigate the
> site in a browser, but I can't find them on the server.  Have I
> configured the site wrong?  Any ideas on how to restore the files that
> have gone missing?  Thanks in advance.

If you can see them in your browser they are on the server, somewhere
(excluding the unlikely possibility that they are only present in your
browsers' cache).

It's possible, but unlikely, that it's a permissions problem and that
Dreamweaver can't see them. If you have ftp access to your server, try
looking for them like that.

Pmwiki can also be configured to store things outside wiki.d. Do you
have any recipes, or things in your config.php that might cause this?

If you have shell access and are on a Unix server typing find . -name
NameOfMissingPage from the root directory of your web space will show
you where the file is hiding (assuming it's in your accessible web space).

Ian.