[pmwiki-users] Backup

Daniel Scheibler scheibi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 06:51:21 CST 2007

Hello Francis,

I have a cronjob (for a free web service see
http://www.selfphp.de/cronjobs/index.php#kostenlos ) which runs once a
day a script at my domain, which one different actions start (once a
month backup each pmwiki farm field, once a month backup databases,
start daily email reminder of my web calendar etc)

Greets,

Daniel