[pmwiki-users] Pagelist converts & in Title into &

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 1 15:11:32 CST 2007

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 09:34:30PM +0100, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:
> You might want to try
> http://www.kirpi.it/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox
> http://www.kirpi.it/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox?action=ruleset

Okay, my suspicion of the problem appears to be correct.  The problem
is that the (:input:) markup rule was being processed on your system
before the rule that handles &.  It just depends on how sort()
chooses to order identically ranked items (on pmwiki.org the input
rule happens to come after the &amp rule).

For 2.2.0-beta33 (just released) I've moved the & rule
to occur before all of the directives, which should hopefully
solve this particular problem for you.  Let me know if it works!

Thanks!