[pmwiki-users] Français (Re: Internationalization issues)

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:32:05 CST 2007

Bonjour Thierry,

I'd be interested in comparing notes on French commands etc. I had to go
through a workaround to assure "Accueil" as the homepage default for Fr
wikigroups. But I've let SideBar be SideBar.

No problems at the moment. See for instance the pages for Francophone states
of Africa via this page (en construction):
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/Communaut%e9s/Accueil
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/Communautés/Accueil

Don