[pmwiki-users] Using the /pub/css/ directory

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 19:38:43 CST 2007

I've found that simply placing Groupname.Pagename.css in the /pub/css/
directory is all that it takes.  Others' results may vary - I have no
idea how it works, so it's pure magic (and so cool!) to me.  The
Groupname.Pagename.css only needs to contain those style elements that
differ from the primary css file's (/pub/skins/foldername) rules.

HTH

Tegan