[pmwiki-users] Anyone have a Site.EditQuickReference for WikiCreole?

Thomas Taylor thomast at f2o.org
Mon Mar 5 18:42:00 CST 2007

Hi all - new PmWiki admin here. I just launched a PmWiki for an intranet
targeted at documenting technology use (primarily our custom database)
in my organization. So far I really like it - ease of setup was great,
but this is a very robust wiki engine!

Anyway - because we are also planning to rebuild/relocate our current
Web site, and may or may not be able to use PmWiki in the future, I was
thinking that it might be best to start using WikiCreole now, right at
the start.

Getting all the existing documentation to reflect WikiCreole will be
quite a task, but I was wondering if anyone has developed a version of
Site.EditQuickReference for WikiCreole that might save me that little chore.

Many thanks!

--
Thomas Taylor
Philadelphia, PA