[pmwiki-users] Questions re Multilingual feature on PmWiki

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:16:36 CST 2007

Thanks Hans,

So, one set of questions and a thought:

1a)  if I set up a multilingual interface (commands) in the config.php, then
that will hold for all wikigroups that do not have a specific language
setting ?
1b) if I set up a multilingual interface (commands) for 4 languages in
config.php, and one for only 2 languages on two specific wikigroups, will
the 2-language setting prevail over the 4 language one in those wikigroups ?

2) I think I will have to examine the multilingual content options. It
appears too simple: IOW, install multilanguage.php in the cookbook
directory, a line in config.php and then the (: :) commands with the text in
the wikipage.

Don