[pmwiki-users] validating ZAP pagenames & (:pagelist:) problem?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 8 15:32:48 CST 2007

On 3/7/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> On 3/7/07, SteP <step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Perhaps there's a way to tell ZAP to reformat the page name automatically,
> > but what is it?
>
> Yes, that should be easy enough... I use ZAP's conditional testing and
> built in pagefmt conditional to verify proper format, but perhaps it
> should be done automatically.  I can't really think of any reason one
> wouldn't want a valid page name...

Can anyone help me with this command?  Is it just $value =
ResolvePageName($value);

> > Another problem I have is that if I place a ZAP form that creates
> > Group.Page in the same page with (:pagelist group=Group:) ZAP does create
> > the page but (:pagelist:) shows its link with a question mark, as if the
> > page didn't exist. For comparison, this doesn't happen when newpageboxplus
> > is used to create Group.page. Any ideas why?
>
> If you try to reload the same page ZAP uses HandleBrowse() rather than
> Redirect() when you submit the form.  Evidently HandleBrowse does not
> refresh the pagelist cache.  I've used passdata to modify the url and
> trick ZAP into doing Redirect() but this might be another change to
> make.  However, if I do that, it might affect the messaging system in
> ZAP.  Does anyone know if messages are still available when you use
> Redirect() rather than HandleBrowse()?

I've discovered using Redirect does cancel out ZAP's messaging system
so that is not an option.  Does anyone know how toe refresh the
pagelist cache?  I'd like to add that line to the file
creation/deletion functions directly to solve this problem.

Cheers,
Dan