[pmwiki-users] Getting a Zap upload form to work

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 8 16:55:32 CST 2007

Wow!  Think I have the upload working in ZAP.  Cool actually...  But
raised a couple new problems...

1)  Is there any way to control the page the user is forwarded to
after the file is uploaded so I can avoid PmWiki's upload page?  The
url in my address bar is:

http://localhost/zap/index.php?action=upload&uprname=test.jpg&upresult=success

Suggesting somehow no pagename is fed to to the HandlePostUpload function...

2)  I notice the confirmation page also says "Attachments for
Main.HomePage" even though the zap upload form is at Test.Upload?  I
would like to be able to have the uploads attached to the upload page
(better yet the page of my choice) and then have the browser forward
to a different page, (again, of my choice).

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Dan

PS.  I have the new module system working which makes individual
functions available as simple extensions--meaning other authors can
very easily make extensions to zap for specific purposes.  It also has
the bonus benefit, you can turn of any function you want in a config
file by setting a corresponding variable to false.  Very cool!  No
change to markup needed for this...  Will release after I've made a
few other changes...