[pmwiki-users] Annoying question: Why do people switch to PmWiki?

Gordon, Andrew Andrew.Gordon at unisys.com
Fri Mar 9 04:16:06 CST 2007

I've installed and used 6 or 8 different wikis.

PmWiki works, is simple to administrate and is functionality robust.
There are more functionally robust wikis but their install and admin
requirements are much greater.

HTH

Best regards

Andy

Andrew Gordon

Director Open Source Solutions - Federal

CTO Office Federal

703-439-5491 (Office)