[pmwiki-users] Struggling with Clusters, though I'm halfway there!

[] Jamie followtheboat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:37:05 CST 2007

Hi,

I recently got some great help from Kathryn (member of the PMWiki email
list) who has helped me implement my Cluster linked menu system. However
there's an oddity that I can't get my head round. If you view this page:

http://www.followtheboat.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Cruising-UK-Locations-EastCoast-Ramsgate/Main

You can see I inserted the relevant code in the page to create my linked
hierarchy. However if you roll the mouse over the links you can see that
rather than take me to Cruising-UK-Locations, it takes me to
Cruising-UK-Locations/Cruising-UK-Locations. It appears to be doubling
up my links! Could this be because either I'm running HG recipe as well
or, more likely, I've stupidly created page names Cruising.Main,
Cruising-UK.Main, Cruising-UK-Locations.Main. Could this be causing the
problem?

I'm sure this is easily explained and I'll no doubt smack myself on the
forehead when it is explained but any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jamie

[] www.followtheboat.com []
* tales from the high seas *