[pmwiki-users] List of Designers for Hire who use PmWiki

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Fri Mar 9 14:08:33 CST 2007

Sandy,

May I suggest something to add to your template below for those that are earning money directly from PmWiki:

* Percentage revenue donated back to PmWiki author (or more realistically a yes/no answer that they donate _something_ for every order) - only fair.

If I were to contract someones services who relies on OpenSource software as the core of there business I would select someone with the highest donation after choosing a competent one.

:-)