[pmwiki-users] per-group font

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 15:54:05 CST 2007

Friday, March 9, 2007, 9:42:43 PM, Michael wrote:

> Without modifying a skin, is there anyway to change the font for only a
> particular group? Not the sidebar or header or anything else, but the body
> of the wiki page?

As admin you can create group specific css style sheets, in pub/css/
pub/css/GroupName.css will apply for all pages in GroupName group.
Then you could define a font css style for #wikitext (which is always
present as the container for page text), or look what your skin uses.
Styles in pub/css/ will override usually any skin style.

> WikiStyles in the GroupHeader seem to only define line- or block- based
> markup changes; at least, I can't get them to apply to an entire page by
> default.

You could apply a wiki style to a div, and have your whole page
content wrapped in the div.

Hans