[pmwiki-users] Hg and AuthUser

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 12 01:05:35 CDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 12:30:51AM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> Just noticed a curious bug in Hg.  If it is included after AuthUser in
> the config file and cleanurls are enabled, it's links don't work.  If
> it is before AuthUser it works perfectly.
>
> Any ideas what AuthUser might be doing that causes this conflict?

If you're running a version of PmWiki prior to 2.2.0-beta32,
the problem is probably that authuser.php calls ResolvePageName().

For 2.2.0-beta32 I removed the call to ResolvePageName() because
it appears to cause more confusion than it eliminates.

(Yes, not having it in authuser.php also causes confusion --
that's why I added it in 2.1.12 .  But having it there seems
to cause even more problems.)

If you're seeing this problem with a version of PmWiki after
2.2.0-beta32, then I don't know why there would be a conflict.