[pmwiki-users] Request fix to Upload Script...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Mar 12 11:56:17 CDT 2007

Pm,  I've just figured out how to get the Upload extension in ZAP to work
how I want.  It is very cool.  But it requires a small hack to the upload
script to work--one that should not affect any existing sites.

Basically, I added an optional $return parameter to the function, and an if
statement just before the redirect so processing can return to the calling
function rather than doing the upload confirmation screen.  Could you add
this change (or something comparable) in the next release?

function HandlePostUpload($pagename, $auth = 'upload', $return = false) {
  global $UploadVerifyFunction, $UploadFileFmt, $LastModFile,

  [[snip]]

  if ($return == true) return;
  Redirect($pagename,"{\$PageUrl}?action=upload&uprname=$upname&$result");
}

Cheers
Dan