[pmwiki-users] Google Maps - Different Icon Markers?

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:54:05 CDT 2007

Icons are not yet implemented. I've been a very delinquent developer
the past few weeks. I also noticed that my latest release (pre5) was
missing its main script. Oops. I am presently putting my recipes into
Subversion and should be able to provide a snapshot soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Ben Wilson

On 3/11/07, [] Jamie <followtheboat at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I've been playing with Ben Wilson's excellent Google Map API for PMWiki.
> However I've had users asking to place different icons for different things
> (an anchor icon for anchorages, a boat icon for marinas, and so on).
> Unfortunately I don't think the different icon option is enabled as the
> Cookbook examples says icon (not active):
>
>  Perhaps I'm getting confused and this IS available and I've misread the
> instructions, but if it isn't does anyone know if there are plans to enable
> this? Is there anyone out there who could suggest possible code to add this
> facility in?
>
>  Thank you.
>
>  Jamie
>  [] www.followtheboat.com []
> * tales from the high seas *

Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" --- Churchill