[pmwiki-users] Broken numbering in lists

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Tue Mar 13 04:36:59 CDT 2007

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007
From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Broken numbering in lists

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 10:06:46AM +0200, Mildiner, Melvyn wrote:
>    I have a major issue when using numbered lists in pmWiki.
>    I am trying to produce a troubleshooting Wiki and  I need to
include
>    warnings in procedures. Currently, warnings, tips, and code blocks
all
>    break the numbering of my lists.
>    The bug is already in PITS (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00194).
It's
>    listed as "Suspended" since this is apparently "by design".
>    Is there an easy to implement workaround for this "feature"?

Instead of using >>tip<<, >>important<<, >>warning<<, etc., try using
the following inside of the numbered lists.

    --> %block tip% This is a tip
    --> %block important% This is important
    --> %block warning% This is a warning

Fantastic! Thanks so much - that works perfectly. I'm still a noob and
climbing the learning curve is made a lot easier thanks to this
community!

Regards,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).