[pmwiki-users] Paragraph-ending rule not working in lists?

Romano Giannetti romanol at upcomillas.es
Thu Mar 15 05:10:43 CDT 2007

Hi,

	I noticed a strange behaviour in pmwiki: often (especially when cutting
and pasting text) it seems that a new line will generate a paragraph
without the need of a blank line. I have managed to find a reproducible
case in the case of list item (you can see it at work at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Questions)

--- start example text

I noticed that if I start a new line without living a white line
like here I have just one paragraph, which is good and the expected
behaviour.

# But if I do
the same
in a list
the result is quite different.

--- stop example text

Has you can see, the list item come out as a two-paragraph thing.

Is this expected behaviour? If yes, is there any switch that
I can use to change it? Thanks,

		Romano

BTW: Thank you for pmwiki! I am using pmwiki at
https://www.dea.icai.upcomillas.es/romano/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Romano Giannetti --- romanol at upcomillas.es
Sorry for the following disclaimer, it's attached by our otugoing server
and I cannot shut it up.

--
La presente comunicación tiene carácter confidencial y es para el exclusivo uso del destinatario indicado en la misma. Si Ud. no es el destinatario indicado, le informamos que cualquier forma de distribución, reproducción o uso de esta comunicación y/o de la información contenida en la misma están estrictamente prohibidos por la ley. Si Ud. ha recibido esta comunicación por error, por favor, notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente contestando a este mensaje y proceda a continuación a destruirlo. Gracias por su colaboración.

This communication contains confidential information. It is for the exclusive use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message. Thank you for your cooperation.