[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: IntuitiveSpacing

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 15:53:44 CDT 2007

Thursday, March 15, 2007, 8:40:27 PM, marc wrote:

> Certainly, despite my pedantry,, I'd hate Hans to think that I'm
> criticizing his recipe.

Oh a bit of criticising may lead to a better script!
But I was not releasing this script to start typesetting -
whitespacing wars! Or to take any stand on this matter.
Sometimes one approach is more useful, sometimes the other.
I am not out to criticise the pmwiki default whitespace behaviour, I
just wanted to offer an alternative which might be useful for some
situations.

I think the result could still be better, and I was cursing browser
restrictions, especially limited support for other invisible space
characters, of a not-non-breaking kind. So is the world.

Hans