[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: IntuitiveSpacing

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 04:23:59 CDT 2007

Friday, March 16, 2007, 2:13:12 AM, the wrote:

> I missing how Site.PageActions was updated to work with LiteralWhiteSpace...

The latest version should work well with PageActions.
No need to change anything in PageActions.
Please download  and install the latest version.

$RecipeInfo['LiteralWhiteSpace']['Version'] = '2007-03-15a';

see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LiteralWhiteSpace

> is there, or will there be, a markup to disable it for a particular
> stretch of text, like the opposite of (:linebreaks:) ???

It would be great, but I don't know at present how to do that or if it is
possible.

Hans