[pmwiki-users] Conditionals not working correctly since beta32

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 16 13:09:52 CDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 07:05:35PM +0100, Han Baas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since beta32 conditionals are no longer working correctly. The
> negated form is no longer working.
>
> I have some mark-up like this:
> (:if ! name Page1, Page2, Page3:)

Because spaces are no longer counted as wildcard/name separators,
this probably needs to be:

   (:if ! name Page1,Page2,Page3 :)

OTOH, it's pretty unlikely that an author will understand that
the spaces aren't permitted here, so perhaps I need to set the
'name' and 'group' conditionals to strip spaces.

Or perhaps I just need to fix it so that matching of pagenames
treats spaces as separators, even though other forms of wildcard
matching do not.