[pmwiki-users] i18n updates

Tom Lederer pmwiki at celok.de
Sat Mar 17 10:47:49 CDT 2007

Am 16.03.2007 um 21:08 schrieb Patrick R. Michaud:

> Okay, I've updated and rebuild the i18n distribution files.
> Each language now has its own independent i18n-xx.zip file,
> built from the pages on pmwiki.org.  In addition, there's
> an 'i18n-all.zip' file that contains the complete archive
> with all of the languages.
>
> The language distribution files are available from
> http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/i18n/ .

[SNIP]

Thank you very much. This is a great help.

However in the light of the discussion from the thread "utf inclusion
- odd behavior." i would like to ask if there is a way of finding out
which pages are not part of the documentation but are rather a part
of the localization.

As a reminder: i would prefer not to have the documentation online.
So i will delete the files from (in my case) PmWiki and PmWikiDe (and
earlier all other PmWiki*) Groups which have no functional purpose.
(English files are in Site group luckily.)

So is there a file or a command where i can see from which files are
processed (like Quick Edit Reference and so on...)?

Best Regards,
Tom

P.S.: strange enough i receive a LOT (25% of all) page hits to
(nonexistent (and never existed)) documentation pages. Like this:

date: 15.03.2007
time: 12:22:35
IP: 72.232.206.xx
Action: browse