[pmwiki-users] PmCal

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 01:09:25 CDT 2007

--- El Domingo, 18 de Marzo de 2007 01:07, Kathryn Andersen encontró un
teclado y tipeó lo siguiente:
> KA: On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 12:59:08AM -0300, Sergio Belkin wrote:
> KA: > I tried tu use PmCal, but I don't understand two things
> KA: > 1) Suppose that I have the Main.Alpha group that contains (:pmcal:),
> what name KA: > should have the CSS file, Main.Alpha.CSS or Alpha.CSS?
> KA:
> KA: Main.Alpha isn't a group, it's a page.
> KA: To use PmCal properly, you need to create a group for it.
> KA: So, you would make a page Alpha.HomePage (or Alpha.Alpha) for the Alpha
> KA: group.
> KA: Then create a page called Alpha.GroupFooter, and put (:pmcal:) in that.
> KA:
> KA: Then the CSS file should be Alpha.css
> KA:
> KA: > 2) PmCal by default only shows the current month and shows "?" and
> "?", to KA: > move backward and forward, but when I click in those, it
> comes back to Home KA: > Page, so, What's wrong?
> KA:
> KA: Do the above, and see if that's better.
> KA:
> KA: Kathryn Andersen
Thanks, Kathryn,

I could do it, but I still have a question, calendar appears across all pages
group, does it exist a way in order to hide it on some pages?

Thanks a lot!

--
Sergio Belkin
Soluciones Informáticas Open Source