[pmwiki-users] OT: I like PMWiki a lot :)

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:29:38 CDT 2007

I want to say, that I've recently discovered PmWiki, and I don't know exactly,
why, but I am very pleased with it :) I've tried before to use Wikipedia, but
it looked like a mess in order to start to work, and I love that PmWiki
doesn't use database as requirement :)
Also, I'm amazed because, while I am an free software advocate, with few
exceptions (List from Mandriva Linux are great!), FOSS mailing lists, often
there are too flames and little useful info. But that mailing list is very
good (well, maybe I haven't read enough still)

(Sorry, for my english, my language is spanish)

Greets.
--
Sergio Belkin
Soluciones Informáticas Open Source