[pmwiki-users] Background image

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Sun Mar 18 14:34:08 CDT 2007

> But in the final analysis, it comes down to a question of markup.
> It's one thing to say "there should be a way to change the background
> image of sections", but it would really help to see some markup
> proposals.

How about something natural like (:background bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
Attach:image.jpg :)

for the html of  <BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" BACKGROUND="image.jpg">

There's obviously other HTML BODY options, but being able to set either
the bgcolor and background images would be the primary ones of need
and/or desire.

I'm also not sure of how Attach:image.jpg in a markup like this would
work.  Presumably, if the image isn't  found, the system would offer an
upload procedure to upload it?

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com