[pmwiki-users] Site.PageNotFound not kicking in on pmwiki-2.2.0-beta37 install

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Sun Mar 18 20:27:21 CDT 2007

I'm trying to upgrade my mom's research wiki to beta37, and I've run into a hitch.  I did a clean install in a separate directory with a fresh config.php file, and for some reason I'm not able to get the Site.PageNotFound page to display for invalid page names; I get a 404 error instead.  You can see the behavior at

http://www.bagladyemporium.com/BLU2/index.php?n=Binky

Any suggestions on where I should look?  I've got debug enabled if anybody wants to look.

David