[pmwiki-users] calendars and contact lists

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Wed Mar 21 12:08:01 CDT 2007

Kathryn Andersen schrieb:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 10:04:24AM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
>> Lindsay Todd schrieb:
>>
>> one page for every event containing PageTextvars, e.g. page
>> Calendar.ThisAndThat:
>>
>> Calender: MyCal1
>> Date: [[!11.11.2002]]
>
> Just a little note: remember that Categories are pages, and page names
> aren't allowed to have dots in them. I suggest:
>
> Date: [[!11-11-2002]]
>
> or, to follow the ISO standard:
>
> Date: [[!2002-11-11]]

Thanks for the tip !

well in Germany a user would write dd.mm.yyyy and it would be hard to
teach him not to do so. for testing I want to use the [[!date]]-format
(I thought the dots will be ignored so the pagename will be ddmmyyyy
instead of dd.mm.yyyy).
The second step will be a markup to define the date, so a categry-link
can be generated in any format.
I think I have to experiment a bit with this all, before I can tell more
about it.

Knut