[pmwiki-users] PmWiki forum...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 22:10:21 CDT 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 05:37:49PM -0400, Sandy wrote:
> 2. Possible troublesome scenario: Repeat questions.
>
> When someone asks a question, she'll bookmark her brand-new page, come
> back in a few days, maybe a week or two, and expect to see the page she
> started, complete with answer (which may be "see here") So the page has
> to hang around for at least a month or two.

We could also simply change the page to (:redirect :) to the page that
has the answer.

> But after that, it should go.

We can search for pages containing (:redirect ...:).  :-)

> 4. List of recipes someone maintains. I often look at the maintainer
> when deciding which of two recipes to try. Is there a way for
> maintainers to know which recipes they are listed on (as opposed to
> those they've signed a comment on?)

It can probably be done with the $:Maintainer filter.  For example,
to find recipes I maintain I could probably use  $:Maintainer=*Pm*,
$:Maintainer=[[~Pm]], $:Maintainer=Pm,[[~Pm]], or something like that.

Thanks!