[pmwiki-users] 1. FAQ layout of paragraphs 2. bridge

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Thu Mar 22 10:44:55 CDT 2007

Hallo,

I like the <p class='question'>  How do I get my question answered?</p> used
in the PmWiki/FAQ ;-)

I have not yet discovered to get a <p class= .> attribute into a page.

Please let me know.

And a second question: are there bridge players using PmWiki and are
interested in displaying a hand using PBN-notation (easily found on the
WWW)?

An implementation example could be seen here:

http://www.55plus-enschede.nl/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plus55/BridgeProblemen

if you look at the source the bridge hand is given by (:pbn . :)

Thanks

         PKHG