[pmwiki-users] Print Entire Wiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 26 13:49:38 CDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 01:43:02PM -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:
> Is there any easy way to print an entire wiki?  We have about 80 pages
> of user documentation set up and would like to dump it to a PDF.  I
> assume this is possible, but I haven't run across the magic incantation
> to make it happen.  :)

First, you might check out some of the pdf recipes in the cookbook:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/PDF

Or, if you just want to concatenate the pages together into a single
page, you might take a look at the #include pagelist template:

    (:pagelist group=Documentation fmt=#include:)

Beware, this can produce a very long page (and may take a while to
execute, depending on the size of the documentation).

Personally, I'd start with the pdf recipes.