[pmwiki-users] Some more questions about page listing and side menu

Sergio Lopes knitter.is at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:48:14 CDT 2007

Hi,
I have been trying to build a side menu for my wiki. What I'm trying to
understand now is the navigation and page placing in pmwiki.
I have created the pages editing the side bar. I added a "Projects" link,
under wich I place my projects, I then want to add a "School" heading, under
the same "Projects" section to place those projects related to school. How
do I make the Project->School->SchoolProject relation? I have created the
links this way:
[[Main/Projects]]
[[Projects/School]]

With this, when I list the pages I end up with a list for "Projects" and a
separated one for "School".
One other problem I'm having is that the list ends up displaying the header
page as one of the pages in that category, for example, the "Projects" list
includes the page named "Projects". I found that I could use the option
"name" on the "pagelist" directive but then I have to add the name=-... for
every section heading I have.

If this is confusing feel free to visit wiki.sergio-lopes.org and see that
I'm NOT doing a good job :D

Thanks,

Sérgio Lopes