[pmwiki-users] Adverts

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 09:30:54 CDT 2007

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 12:17:56PM +0200, Oliver Betz wrote:
> I wrote:
> >You get paid for clicks? Then we all should follow the links (I
> >already do so where the offer isn't too stupid like AncientWulongTea).
>
> Just to be sure nobody misinterprets my posting: It wasn't meant too
> serious (I just forgot the smilie).  If one isn't really interested in
> the advertised product, it's more efficient to support PmWiki
> directly.

And to do that, you can send a donation via PayPal or Amazon:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SendPmMoney

Or, if you prefer to send something tangible instead of money, I've
put up a "wish list" at thinkgeek.com (also available from the
SendPmMoney page):

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/gimme.cgi?wid=81cecc3f8