[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist templates strange behaviour

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:27:13 CDT 2007

2007/3/28, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com>:

> > What I still don't understand with my original code is why
> > {<$FullName} render correctly while {$<DayLinktext} gives today and
> > $<DayLinkText render a strange_formated_but_good result (yesterday)
>
> Should that be {<$DayLinktext}?  Or is the transposition intentional
> here?

Sorry, I made a double typo. Here is the issue :
{<$DayLinktext}  renders exactly just like {*$DayLinkText}
<$DayLinkText  - without { and } - render the correct day, but
strangely formatted.

for example if the current page corresponds to tuesday October 7th 2006,
{<$DayLinkText}  renders: tuesday October 7th 2006
<$DayLinkText  renders: <monday October 6th 2006

JF