[pmwiki-users] Way to add a new function?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 29 14:29:06 CDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 08:25:36AM +1000, Mega Mario wrote:
> Mega Mario wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there a way of adding a function so you can get a number of Wiki
> > Articles there are?
> >
> > For example, 'Our wiki has #NUM# Articles, so why don't you help make
> > a Article?' (Where #NUM# is the number of wiki articles)

If you simply want to know the total number of articles, it could
be done with:

    $FmtPV['$TotalPages'] = 'count(ListPages())';

Then, in the markup, one could use

  Our wiki has {$TotalPages} articles, help us make more!

If you're wanting to segregate the number of articles down a bit,
we should probably add a pagelist parameter to do it.