[pmwiki-users] Zap, JITS, & Warnings [was: Zap & Warnings]

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:25:03 CDT 2007

Jiri -- I'm trying to use beta 42, and you're using (and have only
tested up to) beta 39.

Has anybody tested JITS with 42? I've gotten rid of the ZAP error --
but JITS is still giving me unformatted ZAP code (see below), from the
looks of it.

and as a side note -- I've been pronouncing it "dzits" in my head...
but looking closer at your name and location, it should be "yits",
right?

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings