[pmwiki-users] how to hide sidebar when login form is displayed?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 12:06:17 CDT 2007

On 3/31/07, SteP <step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I hide the left sitebar when the login form is being displayed?
>
> I want to show just the contents of Site.AuthForm but nothing else. Is
> this possible?
>
> I suspect it can't be done with markup alone. I tested an unconditional
> (:noleft:) in triad and fixflow skins, but Page?action=login still had a
> visible sidebar.

If you put (:if ! auth edit:)(:noleft:)(:ifend:) in your site-wide
header (dunno what it's named in your skin), that will suppress the
left SideBar until the user has edit privileges.  Making it
conditional on some other authorization should work in a similar way.

Whatever conditional you settle on, the trick is in where to put it.
On the Site/AuthForm doesn't do.  On the site's left SideBar itself
might actually work, and in some part of the side-wide header does.

hth.

Tegan