[pmwiki-users] Recipe stability (was: Why all this zapping?)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 1 16:18:41 CDT 2007

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 09:19:42PM +0200, kjettil wrote:
> My assessment of ZAP is now clear - thanks to the contributions over the
> last 36 hours! But normally, it's a time consuming process to find out
> which ones are in the rough.

I agree that it is very difficult to split the cookbook into
"stable" versus "beta" groups, and it would also be difficult
to move them from one group to another.

This is also why we have the "Status:" line for each recipe.

This does bring up another thought...  as opposed to having
"ratings" or "voting" on recipes [1], what if we called them
"endorsements"?

[1]  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/41611