[pmwiki-users] Fwd: uploads security vs PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:50:02 CDT 2007

On 5/2/07, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/2/07, Ciaran <ciaranj at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 4/30/07, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >  Bump ... PM?  Anyone?

Well soon you should be able, to, plus with versioning, svg support, and
much much more ;)

The "$EnableDirectDownload = 0;" security option is not new, but it's
> not the default configuration, either (although it is for my wikis).

I'd not come across it before  !

If you look into how the option works, it seems to me that you may be
> able to adjust your PmWikiDraw code so that it works in this
> environment.  On these sites, attachments are displayed with
> "http://address.com/Group/Page?action=download&upname=file.ext" (as
> opposed to other configurations that display
> "http://address.com/uploads/Group/file.ext"

Right, I've enabled a work-around I think,  please try the new version I've
put up on PmWiki.org for you !
Let me know how it goes :)

I also made a change to make it work in Java 6 runtimes, which was a little
random, but sorted now :)
Take care
- Ciaran

I've just been hoping to find a work-around that would let me revert

--
- Ciaran