[pmwiki-users] How come no http://pmwiki.org/Main/HomePage does not work?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu May 3 03:11:41 CDT 2007

How come no http://pmwiki.org/Main/HomePage does not work?

Basically I'm wondering what the reason is that pmwiki.org doesn't use URI
redirection all the way?  I wonder this as I often go there, e.g. looking
for a cookbook page, and I've lost count of the number of times that I've
written e.g.

 	pmwiki.org/Cookbook

when I should have written

 	pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook

Anyway, URI redirection is in my opinion an important function, so I
wonder how come it is not shown fully at pmwiki.org.

I don't think so, and I hope not, but is there some serious reason for why
using URI redirection fully is a bad choice? (Security wise for instance?)

Hmm.. I guess one reason could be that pmwiki.org is supposed to look just
like what you get after a standard installation. OTOH, there's no
pmwiki.php in the URI either?

Best regards
/Christian