[pmwiki-users] Sorting tables

Steve Glover steve at fell-services.net
Thu May 3 04:25:01 CDT 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know, please, of a mechanism I could use to allow tables in
PmWiki to be either sorted on a particular column, or to be filtered for
the presence of a particular string?

I'm guessing I could "fake" this by including a chunk of HTML or PHP
from elsewhere, but then I lose the ability for users to add entries to
the table that's being sorted as it's no longer in the wiki.

[Also, if anyone knows what I'd need to change to  make the search
mechanism case-sensitive, that would also be useful, thanks!]

Cheers

Steve

Steve Glover at                          email: steve at fell-services.net
SDSS, EDINA, University of Edinburgh,          tel: +44 (0)131-650 2908
Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside,          fax: +44 (0)131-650 3308
Edinburgh EH9 1PR                          mobile: +44 (0) 7961 446 902