[pmwiki-users] Attach - show even when not logged in

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Thu May 3 04:31:04 CDT 2007

I've noticed that the "Attach" link in the top right corner of my wiki
is only displayed if I have signed in. Can I remove this restriction and
have it displayed always?

Thanks in advance,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).