[pmwiki-users] ZAP, Register, LoginPlus, Quiz, help

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Sat May 5 09:10:54 CDT 2007

> Having basic problems with these three ZAP  recipes:  Register,  LoginPlus,
> and  Quiz, after printing, reading and re-reading Caveman's tutorials.  I'm
> missing something very basic;  getting the same message from all three:
>
> "The _______ command is not enabled for this page."

Hi, Robert.  When I've seen that error message it's meant that the
commands in question were not enabled in the Site/ZAPConfig page... so
there may be nothing wrong with your forms.  See
http://www.fast.st/zapbeta/index.php?n=Support-Tutorials/ZAPConfig for
details -- you just list the page groups that you want each command to
operate on.  Hope this helps.  --Ben